Your move-in team
Carmen lived in Vienna and Frankfurt before settling down in Karlsruhe / Ettlingen 30 years ago. Formerly a midwife, with a tremendous amount of patience and empathy.
- Founder of move-in, Carmen is very experienced in all aspects of the relocation business and responsible for public and customer relations.
- Family, Volleyball, Books and Theatre
Born and raised in Karlsruhe, Marijana is of Croatian heritage.
- An experienced administrative assistant, she masters all her tasks with competence and a smiling face.
- In her free time, her large family keeps her busy
Has been living with her family in the Karlsruhe area for over 15 years. For many years she has lived in the United States and Canada.
- Her main focus is to assist families that are on transition to the Karlsruhe area.
- Enjoys reading and art, nature and the Rocky mountains.
Lived in Karlsruhe as a student, held a long term position at an international company in Greece, since 10 years back in Baden. Anna is a dedicated and kind member of the team.
- Expert knowledge of international relations, excellent interpersonal and comprehensive management skills.
- Family, travelling, reading and dancing.
Back in the region of origin after many years in Münster, Bergen (Norway), Stuttgart and Singapore. Holds a degree in Cultural Studies.
- Has great interest in different cultures and ways of life, as well as a lot of understanding for the exciting but often hard times of new beginnings.
- Loves being creative, especially experienced in the art of folding books.
Sonia Reyes Aybar
After several years working for a publishing house in Barcelona and having lived in London and Zurich, moved with her family to Karlsruhe four years ago.
- Great empathy to accompany newcomers in their relocation process
- Family, reading, traveling, cimema and hiking
A true Karlsruher, with a degree in German philology and history, lived in Great Britain for some time and was two years teaching German at a University in China.
- Many years of experience as a language teacher for expats at colleges and companies.
- Likes to hit the road on two wheels, a passionate cyclist and biker. Enjoys sports, reading, family and friends.
Translator for Dutch and English. After having spent some years in Holland, England and France and later with her familiy in Nigeria, U.A.E and Qatar she now lives in her home town Karlsruhe.
- Due to her many years of experience in a multicultural environment she mainly takes care of accompanying administrative formalities after entry to Germany.
- Family, travelling, foreign countries and cultures, dancing, horse riding