Data Protection Statement in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. Name and contact details of the person or entity responsible for the data processing and of the company’s Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Relocation Service move-in
Proprietor: Ms. Carmen Sax
Mahlbergweg 1, 76275 Ettlingen, Germany
phone: +49 (0)7243 - 333941
fax: +49 (0)7243 - 2199972
The Data Protection Officer of Relocation Service move-in can be reached at the above address: Attn. Ms. Carmen Sax, email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website (www.move-in.info and/or www.move-in.eu), the browser used by you on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called “log file”. In this context, the following information is automatically collected, without your being involved, and stored until its automatic deletion:
● IP address of the requesting computer
● Date and time of access
● Name and URL of the retrieved file
● Website from which access is made (Referrer URL)
● Browser used, and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer, and the name of your access provider.
We process the stated data for the following purposes:
● Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
● Ensuring an easy use of our website
● Evaluating system safety and stability, and
● other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is stipulated in Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances are the collected data used for drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
In case you have any questions, you have the option of contacting us via a form provided on our website. In this context, it is necessary to provide a name and a valid e-mail address in order for us to know who made the enquiry and for us to be able to answer this enquiry.
Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis. Data processing for establishing contact with us is carried out in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (a) of the GDPR, on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us in the context of the use of the contact form are automatically deleted after your enquiry has been addressed.
(c) Communication via e-mail
It should be noted that data transmission on the Internet via e-mail can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by Third Parties is not possible.
3. Data transmission to Third Parties
A transmission of your personal data to Third Parties does not take place, except for the purposes listed hereinafter.
We transmit your personal data to Third Parties, only if:
- you have given your express consent thereto in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (a) of the GDPR.
- the transmission of your personal data in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR is required by potential landlords in the context of your house-/apartment-hunting, to give work orders to craftsmen, to set up a rental agreement, to provide information to your employer, to coordinate dates and complete formalities, including with respect to authorities, and we have no reason to assume that you have a legitimate interest to protect your personal data against transmission to Third Parties.
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to transmit your personal data in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (c) of the GDPR, and,
- if this is permitted by law and is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (b) of the DSGVO.
5. Analysis tools and Third-party tools
When you visit our website, your surfing behavior on our website is subject to statistical evaluation. This is carried out, using a so-called “analysis program”; for that purpose, we are currently using “KE Stats”, a program by Typo3, www.typo3.net. The analysis of your surfing behavior is anonymous; the surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you.
6. SSL or TLS encryption
Our website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons, and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the website operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to “https://”, and by the “lock” symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be intercepted by Third Parties.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
a) in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request:
information about the purposes of the processing, of the categories of receiving parties to whom your personal data have been or are disclosed, of the planned duration of storage of your data, of the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, limitation of processing or objection, of the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, of the origin of your data if these have not been collected by us, and of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the details thereof;
b) in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand the rectification, without undue delay, of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
c) in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for carrying out the tasks stipulated in point 3 above;
d) in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing of the personal data is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of said data, and, although we no longer need the data, they are required by you in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
e) in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request the transmission of said personal data to another person responsible;
(f) in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw at any time, the consent you have given to us. This withdrawal shall result in that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future, and
g) in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. As a rule, for that purpose, you can contact, the Supervisory Authority of your usual place of residence or work, or of our company headquarters.
8. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation or in the case that the objection is directed against the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In the latter case, you have a general right to object, and we will act accordingly without any need for you to indicate a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to revoke or object, it suffices to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by Third Parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
10. Topicality and change of this Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection Statement is currently valid, and has the status as at March 2019. As a result of the further development of our website or of offers made through our website, or on the basis of a change to legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this Data Protection Statement.